Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
HEALTH DISCLAIMER IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our health disclaimer is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our health disclaimer on this website.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
- These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website. We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
- All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail from our contact page. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail at our contact page, or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.,
OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
- We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail from our contact page so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by emailing
- or you may also mail your concerns to us at the following address: Self ReClaimed, 510 Baxter Rd. Suite 8, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. These terms and conditions were last updated on 07-01-2013.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice on goods, products, services, and/ or materials sold via the www.selfreclaimed.com web store.
- We stand behind our products & guarantee your satisfaction. If for some reason you try our product(s) & are not completely satisfied, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org